Sunday, February 21, 2021

LJ2021 - Day 7 - Kindness

Welcome to the the Lenten Journey 2021:
Faith in a Post Pandemic World
by Fr. Vazken Movsesian



Day 7 - Kindness

“Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.  You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet" - Jesus (Luke 7:44-46)

Kindness is the sharing of blessings. Blessings come from God. As humans we are overwhelmed by God's goodness and graces. It is easy to lose sight of our responsibility to share the blessings we have. Lent is a time to take an inventory of blessings - talent, family, health, work, wealth - and share them, thereby making kindness a responsibility of Christian existence.
 
Photo: Music vdub, Yerevan 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment